Dr. Luis Reyes has been performing surgery for 14 years and specializes in general vascular and weight-loss surgery. He is board-certified by the American Board of Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
Dr. Reyes received his formal training at The Ohio State University Medical Center where he studied advanced laparoscopic procedures, including weight-loss surgery. He also studied at the La Salle University School of Medicine in Mexico City before receiving residency training in general surgery at Regional ISSSTE Hospital in Monterrey, Mexico. Dr. Reyes attended the prestigious Cleveland Clinic Foundation where he further developed his skills in general surgery through their Residency Program.
- Medical Director of Bariatrics at McAllen Heart Hospital
- Board certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Surgeon with the Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- Studied bariatrics at The Ohio State University
- Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery